Departure & Return
We will be meeting downtown at 1920 17th St, Denver, CO 80202 at Ink Coffee which is across the street from Whole Foods and close to Union Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Colorado Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Glacier Hiking & Geothermal Cave Pools + Pictures Day Tour in Idaho Springs.
- "The hike to the glacier is a bit strenuous if you are not used to hiking at high altitude, but it is fairly short, and the scenery at the top is so worth it." See review
- "Make sure to bring a warm jacket as temps are a lot cooler once you drive an hour out of Denver up into the mountain areas." See review
- "If you are thinking about this, just do it - wont regret and its totally worth it!" See review