4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
The Denver foothills are packed with some of Colorado's best sights, from Red Rocks Amphitheater to Lookout Mountain and scenic Lariat Loop. Over the course of this half-day tour from Denver that explores the scenic foothills, get panoramic views of the mountain surroundings and stroll through small, historic towns before stopping in Evergreen for drinks. It's a quick escape from the big city buzz and a taste of life in the mountains, and one you can easily fit in a day when touring the "Mile High" City.
- Discover the Red Rocks Amphitheater and enjoy a scenic drive along Lariat Loop
- Stop at Evergreen, CO for coffee or wine tasting
- Small group tour ensures intimacy
- Perfect tour for someone who wants a quick getaway
Saved to wishlist!
Water refill - please bring reusable bottles
COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
Departure & Return
Denver, CO 80202, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old - no children under 8 unless it has been authorized by tour operator.
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Most travelers can participate
- Service Animals Not Allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
This activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver.
See all safety measures taken by Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver.
Where do we meet for the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
We meet in front of Denver’s Union Station at 1701 Wynkoop Street, by the large American flag pole by the curb side.
Is there parking available for the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
There are several parking garages in the area, 1899 Wynkoop St. Garage is one of them. The Crawford Hotel, which is at Union Station has valet parking available ($25).
What should I wear on the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
Dress in layers, as it gets cold in the mountains, however, after a hike you might want to shed layers. Light hiking shoes or sneakers with good tread, windbreakers, rain jackets, and hats are recommended.
What should I bring with me on the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
Bring a reusable water bottle for each person. We have refills in the car. Also bring your required medications, sunscreen/lip balm, your camera, and any additional snacks you may want.
How strenuous is the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
We consider this an "active sightseeing tour" with light walking/hiking so that most guests can have a great time. We like to accommodate everyone by giving people the opportunity to walk around or sit down on a bench and enjoy nature.
What type of transportation is used for the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
All our tours are run in 14 passenger upscale vehicles.
What if there is bad weather on the date of my Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
We only cancel in cases of extremely bad weather or unsafe conditions. This happens very rarely. When it does, we will notify you to reschedule or receive a refund.
- "If you are looking at doing something for 1/2 a day around Denver, this tour is really good fit!" See review
- "A good 4-5 hour half day trip from Denver to the nearby attractions of Red Rocks, the town of Evergreen, and Buffalo Bill's grave/museum." See review
- "We wanted to take a tour but spend all day at it, this was perfect." See review
Product code: 8950P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDenver4WD Tours - ColoradoSporting Events - ColoradoBus Tours - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoHalf-day Tours - Colorado4WD Tours - Fort CollinsSporting Events - Fort CollinsBus Tours - Fort CollinsNature and Wildlife - Fort CollinsExtreme - Fort CollinsHalf-day Tours - Fort Collins4WD Tours - BreckenridgeSporting Events - BreckenridgeBus Tours - BreckenridgeNature and Wildlife - BreckenridgeExtreme - BreckenridgeHalf-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory
Denver City ParkDenver Museum of Nature & ScienceElitch Gardens Theme and Water ParkDenver Center for the Performing ArtsColorado State Capitol BuildingGrand Lake ColoradoWinter ParkPikes Peak HighwayBuffalo Bill Museum and GraveGarden of the GodsChildren's Museum of Denver at Marsico CampusUnited States Air Force AcademyLarimer SquareDenver MintPikes PeakDenver ZooDenver Botanic GardensRed Rocks Park and AmphitheatreHard Rock Cafe DenverDenver 16th Street Mall