Explore our promoted experiences
- Denver highlights tour led by a local guide
- Learn about the history and modern culture of the Mile High City
- Sample craft cocktails, spirits and mead from local bars and distilleries
- Taste why locals go nuts for Voodoo Donuts
- Grab a bite from the city's best food trucks
- Food and beverage tastings included
- Choice of Sunday morning or Friday evening departure
Departure & Return
Departure Point: At the front steps of Denver's City and County Building Address: The City and County Building is located at 1437 Bannock Street #451, Denver, CO 80202 Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide and group on the front steps of the City and County Building 5 minutes before the tour start time. Explore highlights of the downtown area via bus and a walking tour that covers approximately one-third of a mile.
Depending on the tour option selected, explore Denver’s historical sites and most happening hot spots, including local bars and distilleries. Taste craft cocktails and Rocky Mountain–style mead and spirits, plus the best bites in town from the wildly popular Voodoo Donuts and top-rated food trucks.
At the end of the tour, you'll be dropped off back at the City and County Building with a greater understanding of what makes Denver tick and plenty of ideas on where to eat, drink and explore while in town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: guests must be 21 years old with a valid ID to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Centennial Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.