Explore our promoted experiences
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Visit the Christkindl German Market (except Sundays)
- Discover the city's top holiday light displays at night
- Take advantage of your winter holiday in Denver
Departure & Return
We will be meeting in front of the giant broom and dustpan, at the Denver Art Museum's Hamilton Building. We Recommend using Lyft or Uber to arrive and depart this tour. The tour does not end at the same place it starts. If not, it is an easy walk back to the starting location.
We end the tour at the Giant Animated Holiday Tree (The Mile High Tree), at the Denver Pavilions, on the16th Street Mal. You can easily get back to the start, by taking the 16th Street Free Mall shuttle. There is a short walk back, after you get off on Cleveland Street (At the McDonald's).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Tours of Denver LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff