4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you want to see the best of Nadi in a short space of time, this tour has you covered. No need to worry about booking transport as hotel pickup and drop-off is included. Travel in a comfortable vehicle between Fiji highlights such as Nadi Hindu Temple, Nadi market, Garden of the Sleeping Giant, and the hot springs and mud pools. You’ll beat long visitor lines as entrance tickets are included too.
- Get an insider’s guide to the best places to see in Nadi
- See many attractions in one tour such as the Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Hassle-free tour with all entrance fees included
- No need to organize transport—round-trip transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For coral coast resort is different price and pickup time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour pickup are inclusive for Nadi hotel/resorts departure time 900hrs and Coral coast departure time 800hrs
- For Coral Coast Sigatoka Hotel/Resort pickup please choose Ex Coral coast product
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Westerzaiftours tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nadi Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nadi Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nadi Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nadi Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Nice quick tour around Nadi when have a few hours." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Nadi Half-Day Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDenarau IslandBus Tours - NadiHistorical Tours - NadiHalf-day Tours - NadiBus Tours - Viti LevuHistorical Tours - Viti LevuHalf-day Tours - Viti LevuBus Tours - Port VilaHistorical Tours - Port VilaHalf-day Tours - Port VilaCategory