4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Nadi on a comprehensive tour, which makes sure you check all of the most important sights off your list. Along the way, listen to in-depth guided commentary and ask plenty of questions. All transportation is included on a tour bus, which means no need to haggle for a taxi or rent a car. Stops include the Garden of the Sleeping Giants, the Hindu Temple, and Nadi Market.
- Comprehensive tour of Nadi
- Great for first-time visitors or those short on time
- All transportation provided
- Learn about the history and culture of Nadi through guided commentary
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all pickups are done from the resort lobby, clients to be ready 10min before pickup time.
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Port Denarau, Denarau Island, Fiji
- Lautoka Wharf, 9CRQ+FWG, Lautoka, Fiji
- Vuda Marina, Viseisei, Fiji
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Transport Fiji Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Nadi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Nadi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Nadi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Nadi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityLautokaNadiDenarau IslandShore Excursions - NadiBus Tours - NadiPorts of Call Tours - NadiHistorical Tours - NadiHalf-day Tours - NadiShore Excursions - Viti LevuBus Tours - Viti LevuPorts of Call Tours - Viti LevuHistorical Tours - Viti LevuHalf-day Tours - Viti LevuShore Excursions - Port VilaBus Tours - Port VilaPorts of Call Tours - Port VilaHistorical Tours - Port VilaHalf-day Tours - Port VilaCategory