Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Marine restroom onboard
- Please arrive half an hour early for boarding - all tours will leave the dock promptly at the scheduled time and no refunds will be given for late arrivals.
- Face coverings are encouraged but not required for this outdoor activity as we are now booking at full capacity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turtle Mound River Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Wildlife Tour of Indian River Lagoon with Experienced Captain.