- Half-day World War II historical city and cruise tour in Darwin
- Visit the War Memorial and see the ammunition storage tanks at Charles Darwin National Park
- Tour the East Point Military Precinct, Australia’s only wartime battleground
- View the weapons and vehicles at the Darwin Military Museum
- Small-boat cruise to see the bomb and wreck sites of Japan’s 1942 raids
- Learn about Darwin’s wartime role and experience
- Live bus and boat commentary, plus entrance fees and hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Darwin
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.