2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
In February 1942, the North Australian city of Darwin was bombed by Japanese forces. With this two-for-one deal, cruise around the Darwin waterfront on the Bombing of Darwin cruise, sailing by landmarks like the wreck sites of the SS Neptuna and USS Peery; then visit the historic Royal Flying Doctor Tourist Facility and hear the local stories of those air raids. Don’t organize these two attractions separately; book in advance and confirm them for the same day.
- Great for families: the cruise and the VR experience are suitable for children
- Flexible: arrange your visit to the RFD Tourist Facility around your schedule
- No long walk between sites: both attractions are on central Stokes Hill Wharf
- No need for a paper ticket: just download your tickets to your phone
Saved to wishlist!
One Hour Bombing of Darwin Cruise
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Dock 2 Stokes Hill Wharf, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Darwin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Darwin Combo: The Bombing of Darwin Experience & Darwin Harbour Cruise
2 to 4 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDarwinWater Tours - Northern TerritoryDay Cruises - Northern TerritoryWater Tours - BaliDay Cruises - BaliWater Tours - East JavaDay Cruises - East JavaCategory
Defence of Darwin Experience Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsDarwin Waterfront Precint Tours & TicketsMyilly Point Heritage Precinct Tours & TicketsWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsFannie Bay Gaol Tours & TicketsCrocosaurus Cove Tours & TicketsQantas Hangar Tours & TicketsAquascene Tours & TicketsDarwin Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsMindil Beach Tours & TicketsEast Point Reserve Tours & TicketsGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsLyons Cottage Tours & TicketsBicentennial Park Tours & TicketsCharles Darwin National Park Tours & TicketsMagnetic Termite Mounds Tours & TicketsMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) Tours & TicketsEdith Falls (Leliyn) Tours & Tickets