Explore our promoted experiences
- Kakadu full-day tour from Darwin with Ubirr rock art, Guluyambi cruise, and Arnhem Land
- See ancient rock art at Ubirr Rock in Kakadu National Park, a World Heritage Site
- Travel with an Aboriginal guide on a cruise along the East Alligator River
- Visit Arnhem Land and watch a cultural demonstration
- Includes guide, transportation, lunch, snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring good walking shoes, sunscreen 30+, insect repellent, sun glasses and a hat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Child safety Seats are available on request for an additional cost ( Not required by NT Law)
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the park. but must be kept on a leash not more than three metres long.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Offroad Dreaming
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands