- Self-drive from Orlando to the Crystal River to swim with manatees
- Boat cruise with manatee experts
- Swim with Florida’s gentle giants, one of the world’s largest populations of West Indian manatees
- Mask and snorkel provided
Departure & Return
Manatee Tour and Dive shop - Please check in at the Dive Shop 45 minutes prior to tour time.
What To Expect
Afterwards, relax and take in the views, or jump into the scenic river (mask and snorkel provided) to get acquainted with the playful marine mammals. You’ll have the chance to get up-close contact in the company of fellow animal enthusiasts and certified dive instructors.
When your swim is over, towel off, snap some souvenir photos and make your way back to Orlando.
Note: Manatee season is from October to March.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- We recommend that you bring:
- Bathing suit
- Suntan lotion
- Insect repellant
- Underwater Camera / video camera / film
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. All safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff