- Cruise along Cozumel’s coastline aboard a glass bottom boat
- Ideal for a shore excursion or for first-time visitors with limited time
- Snorkel at underwater reefs with a guide; snorkeling equipment included
- Choose from multiple departure times to easily fit this tour into your schedule
Departure & Return
This is our main meeting point, but please remember that we have two alternative meeting points within walking distance for cruise ships and mainland passengers; please contact Safe Tours Cozumel to inform us where you will need to be welcome.
The "Barracuda" hotel is located just across the street from "La Mega" grocery store, it's walking distance from the Ferry pier and the Punta Langosta pier at Cozumel downtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- Recommended items: shoes which can get wet, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit under clothes, extra t-shirt to protect yourself while swimming, towel and dry changing clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- $5 USD per passenger need to be paid in cash for the Marine and Pier fees
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We have two additional meeting points within walking distance for cruise ships and mainland passengers; please contact Safe Tours Cozumel if you'd like to be met at one of them.
- Most travelers can participate
- For mainland passengers: Remember this activity starts at Cozumel. We recommend you arrive at the ferry pier in Playa del Carmen an hour before your ferry departs so that you can make it on time. If you fail to show up on time and miss the ferry, we won't be able to help you and can't provide a refund.
- For cruise ship passengers: This activity follows Cozumel Time which is not always the same as your cruise ship's time. Please be mindful of this.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safe Tours Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms