8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide.
Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation.
Sticks and/or backpack rental if needed (please ask in advance).
Food and drinks.
Parking fee (if needed).
Use of cable-cars (if needed).
Departure & Return
39038 Innichen, Province of Bolzano - South Tyrol, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/4/2022 - 10/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tre Cime/Three Peaks: please note that you want to see the north faces of the Three Peaks but don't want to walk so much, we can get there by car. Toll of € 30.00 to be paid in addition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Freemotion Hiking Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike the Dolomites - One day private excursion nearby San Candido?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Hike the Dolomites - One day private excursion nearby San Candido?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hike the Dolomites - One day private excursion nearby San Candido?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hike the Dolomites - One day private excursion nearby San Candido
1 day 12 hours