8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide.
Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation.
Sticks and/or backpack rental if needed (please ask in advance).
Food and drinks.
Use of cable-cars (if needed).
Parking fee (if needed).
Departure & Return
32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/4/2022 - 10/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tre Cime/Three Peaks: please note that you want to see the north faces of the Three Peaks but don't want to walk so much, we can get there by car. Toll of € 30.00 to be paid in addition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Freemotion Hiking Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike the Dolomites - One day private excursion nearby Cortina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Hike the Dolomites - One day private excursion nearby Cortina?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hike the Dolomites - One day private excursion nearby Cortina?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hike the Dolomites - One day private excursion nearby Cortina
1 day 12 hours