6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Coron’s pristine beaches and clear waters on an island-hopping cruise, complete with buffet lunch, guide, and door-to-door round-trip transfers from town hotels. Climb to the crystal waters of Kayangan Lake, swim in Twin Lagoon, snorkel Skeleton Wreck, and explore Siete Pecados. Catch some rays on Corn Youth Club Beach and Bali Beach, and savor lunch on Beach 91. Package includes kayaking, with snorkel gear available to rent.
- Cruise Coron’s sandy beaches, rich coral, lakes, and lagoons
- See Kayangan Lake, Twin Lagoon, Siete Pecados, and more
- Savor a buffet lunch with bottled water and seasonal fruit on the beach
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Coron Town hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Pick Up and Drop off within Coron Town Only ( Or Proceed to Meet Up Old Market)
Picnic Lunch & water on board
Complimentary Local Delicacy Snacks
Fruits In Seasons
All Fees and Taxes
Licensed Tour Guide
Life Vests, First Aid Kit, Cottage Rental
Snorkeling Rental Fee
Transfer Surcharge for hotels outside Coron town (or proceed to meet up point)
Refundable mask and snorkel deposit of Php 150.00 each.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Coron Town only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Coron Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)
6 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrikke Tours Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCoronBus Tours - PalawanTrikke Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanDay Cruises - PalawanCategory