- See top destinations in Denmark and Sweden in the space of a single day
- Round-trip transit from central Copenhagen via minibus and ferry
- Visit Helsingør and explore the castle that inspired 'Hamlet' (own expense)
- Travel to Sweden and discover the highlights of Lund and Malmö
Departure & Return
Outside Astoria Hotel, next to the main railway station.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Remember to bring the credit card that you booked the tour with, as Swedish Passport Cóntrol may ask you for this information on your entry to Sweden.
- A current valid PASSPORT is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A Covid Pass is required to prove that you are fully vaccinated.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy The Tours ApS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms