- Magnificent photo opportunities along the Alsace Wine Route
- Three medieval villages: Kayserberg, Hunawihr, and Riquewihr.
- Comfortable round-trip transport from Colmar by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide 10 minutes before the departure time, in front of CGR cinema. Morning departure time: 9am Afternoon departure time: 2pm Please refer to the departure time you selected at the moment of the reservation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Villages of Alsace half day tour from Colmar.