- Full-day tour of the Alsace region from Colmar
- Follow the scenic Alsace wine route through the mountains
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned minibus
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide 10 minutes before departure time in front of the CGR Cinema. Departure time is 9.30am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Gems of Alsace Day Tour from Colmar.