- A small-group tour of France, Switzerland, and Germany—three countries in a single day
- Discover the region’s prettiest villages and explore medieval quarters in multiple locations
- Groups are capped at only 8 people for guaranteed personalized attention
- Get guided commentary on in the culturally rich border region—plus a peek at nightlife and shopping districts
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Original Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by France, Germany and Switzerland Full Day Tour from Colmar.