Explore our promoted experiences
- Be immersed in UNESCO-listed Sighișoara with included overnight stay
- Avoid hidden costs with meals and entrance fees included as per itinerary
- Explore Brașov and Sibiu while learning about their history from your guide
- Sample Transylvanian food, wine, and festivities at a Halloween party
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In Romania the weather in October-November is very unpredictable, with daytime temperatures between 15-20 grades Celsius, and night time temperatures between 5-10 grades Celsius; but it is very much possible that you will see some snowfall especially in the mountain section. However the weather is very changeable, so you should expect big temperature changing.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring your own Halloween costume!
- Please communicate any dietary requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvania Live Expert in Transylvania
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands