- Visit 15 specially selected market vendors: Avoid being overwhelmed by choice
- Sample products at each stop, from cheese and hummus to desserts
- Get insights into the market's history and architecture from your guide
- Experience an authentic slice of Cleveland life missed by many visitors
Departure & Return
The tour departs in front of US Bank building, diagonal from clock tower at the corner of W. 25th St. and Lorain Ave. Return point: The tour ends across the street from the meeting location
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions. Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bottled water is provided at the start of the tour as well." See review