- Search for sea life with provided snorkel gear
- See bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat
- Depart from a central location for your convenience
- Learn about dolphins and other animals from your captain
Departure & Return
We are in the Clearwater Beach Marina at slips 23 and 24. Easy to find just look for the 2 tiki huts across the parking lot from the Crabby's restaurant!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encounters With Dolphins
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms