Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Our ticket booth and dock are located at Clearwater Beach Municipal Marina boat slip #20 on the West end of the Marina complex. *Look for our ticket booth with the silver sailboat wind vane on the roof*
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight restrictions of 275 pounds per person will apply
- NO animals of any kind allowed on tour
- 2 hour Daysail off shore of Clearwater Beach and surrounding barrier Islands
- Highly credentialed USCG licensed Captain & Crew
- You may bring your favorite beverage & snack, we will chill on ice upon checkin
- Children under the age of 5 not permitted to sail
- Passengers must be physically able to navigate a long narrow dock and stairs to board the boat. Weight restrictions of 275 pounds per person will apply. Once on board you will need to be able to move about on uneven deck surfaces, climbing down a 2-foot-deep step into our seating area, and then a 2 foot step back up on to the deck. Loose fitting clothing and flat soft soled shoes are best, no heels or flip flops, you may go barefoot onboard.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passengers should take a flexible approach to sailing. Plans may change because of weather or for a variety of other reasons. We monitor the weather continuously and will not sail in heavy rain, thick fog, high winds, thunder and lightning etc. However, we will sail in overcast conditions, light to medium fog and in intermittent sprinkles. In the interest of safety, the final decision to sail resides with the Captain and can be made up until time of departure. If you’ve purchased a ticket and do not show up because of the weather, and the boat sails, your ticket is not refundable or transferrable.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Schooner Clearwater
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands