- A 2-hour 45-minute guided tour on a glass-bottomed boat and a visit to the Rock Island Lighthouse
- Cruise the St Lawrence River, gazing through the glass floor of the boat and getting a look at the underwater life
- Learn about the natural and cultural history of the area from your expert local guide
- Explore Rock Island and its historic lighthouse
- Visit the former light keeper’s home, now a museum, and other historic buildings on the island
Departure & Return
• From Interstate 81 we are approximately 5 miles south of I-81 (Exit 56 south, Route 12) and the Thousand Islands Bridge. • From Watertown take Route 12 exit (Bradley Street) to Clayton, turn right at the Light, 39621 Chateau Lane is less than a mile on your left!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Schedule subject to change without notice
- Children age 4 and under are free of charge
- Boats are smoke free
- Pets are not allowed on Rock Island
- No passport required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call in advance (preferably 24 hours) for wheelchair accessability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clayton Island Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands