Departure & Return
Meet on the corner near the entrance to Washington Park. A parking garage is located directly beneath.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed). Bring a water bottle for hydration in warm weather. We walk a total of 1.2 miles between stops in addition to the streetcar. The longest stretch between restaurants is 3 city blocks.
- This is a wheelchair accesible tour, but we recommed a motorized wheelchair or scooter. An aid or family member may be required to help with the distance between stops.
- All guests must check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riverside Food Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands