- Small-group tour ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Take the guesswork out of choosing where to dine: Each spot is specially selected
- Includes an all-day streetcar pass you can use to explore further
Departure & Return
Look for the Smooth King red awning. It is right next door to Planet Fitness. Your guide will be waiting for you out front.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Beef & Pork dishes may be served on this tour. A vegetarian option is available with advance notice. Call Riverside Food Tours 513-289-0035.
- Children 0-5 do not need a ticket, but we must be notified after booking is made by calling the phone number attached in the voucher.
- A moderate amount of walking (1.5 miles) is involved in addition to the streetcar
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A face mask is required on the streetcar. Please bring your own.
- Bring a water bottle for hydration and umbrella if needed
- This is a wheelchair accesible tour, but an aid or family member may be required to help with the distance between stops.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riverside Food Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff