Explore our promoted experiences
- Receive a traditional Maori welcome and enjoy an evening filled with culture and entertainment
- Enjoy a buffet dinner
- Watch a Maori concert
- See the sights of Christchurch at night on a guided tour
- Informative and friendly guide
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Christchurch
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On arrival, join an informative park warden for a guided tour of the grounds. See orphaned wallabies, capuchin monkeys, Asian otters, Siamang gibbons, ring-tailed lemurs and more. Don’t miss the endangered national bird, the kiwi, in its natural habitat.
Your memorable tour continues with the Ko Tane Maori cultural experience. Starting with a powhiri (conch) and hongi (pressing of noses) greeting ceremony, immerse in a magical evening in the makeshift Maori village. See an engaging performance of dance and song, including the haka (war dance) and poi (swinging ball) dance. You’ll be amazed as you learn about the pre-European Maori lifestyle of this indigenous population of New Zealand.
Conclude with a traditional 4-course hangi buffet at the Willowbank restaurant.
Returning to Christchurch, you’re taken on a sightseeing tour of the city at night before drop-off at your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.