Explore our promoted experiences
- Tickets to ride the TranzAlpine Train
- See extraordinary landscapes from a comfortable train car
- Choose between three departures and itineraries
- Recorded commentary on audio headphones
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if travelling with a wheelchair
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure and check in at the station to receive your boarding pass
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This train passes through the Southern Alps, please dress for the alpine conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Journeys of New Zealand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "The travel is wonderful, easy to change the voucher and get excellent seat, we got fantastic journey and best photo 👍" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews