Explore our promoted experiences
- Dinner tour on the Christchurch Tramway Restaurant
- Ride in an elegant tramcar through the city center
- Sip a welcome drink on arrival, and enjoy a 4-course dinner on the tram
- Pass by attractions like the Avon River and Canterbury Museum
Departure & Return
What To Expect
You’re served a welcome drink, followed by a 4-course meal prepared with a seasonal menu (see sample in Itinerary below). Coffee and tea service accompanies dessert, and alcoholic drinks are available to purchase. Relax as you dine, chat with your companions and take in the sights of central Christchurch.
After dinner, the tram makes its way back to Cathedral Junction where your tour ends. (Click on the 'View additional info' link below to see a map of the tram route.)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children's menu is not available
- Dress code: Smart casual, suit or similar dress is recommended
- Smoking is strictly prohibited
- You may request your preference of a 2- or 4-person table when booking, but your choice is not guaranteed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Christchurch Attractions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.