13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport to hikes or activities
Small Group and Fully Guided Tour
Food and drinks (unless otherwise specified)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Optional extras and activities - please select the tour option you want at time of booking
Departure & Return
Corner of Lichfield St and, Colombo Street, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 7 years and below are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be provided (with 24 hours’ notice).
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheeky Kiwi Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Cook & Lake Tekapo Small Group Tour from Christchurch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Cook & Lake Tekapo Small Group Tour from Christchurch ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChristchurchShore Excursions - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandNature and Wildlife - South IslandWalking Tours - South IslandPorts of Call Tours - South IslandFull-day Tours - South IslandCategory
Christchurch GondolaBurkes PassHagley ParkTransitional Cathedral (Cardboard Cathedral)Pegasus Bay Winery and RestaurantMona ValeOrana Wildlife ParkWaimakariri RiverAkaroa PortSumner BeachAvon RiverCanterbury MuseumPort HillsBridge of RemembranceChristchurch Arts CentreCashel StreetWaipara Springs Winery and CafeHanmer Springs Thermal Pools and SpaLake PukakiBanks Peninsula