- Private day trip, round-trip from Christchurch to Aoraki/Mt. Cook
- Enjoy a day trip from Christchurch to discover incredible glaciers, lakes, and rivers
- Go to the shores of Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki by Mercedes minivan
- Visit the iconic Church of Good Shepherd and Bronze Sheepdog Statue in Lake Tekapo
- Buffet lunch at the Hermitage Hotel offers stunning alpine views
- Stop at a cheese factory in Geraldine and have free time in Mt. Cook village
- Explore one of the many alpine walks in Mount Cook National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from your preferred location in Christchurch.
- Christchurch Intl Airport, Christchurch New Zealand
- Lyttelton Port of Christchurch, 41 Chapmans Road, Hillsborough, Christchurch 8022, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to Covid-19 Hermitage hotel has closed the buffet lunch temporarily. So in case buffet lunch is not operating on the day of your booking. We are taking our clients to Sir Edmund Hillary Cafe & Bar at the Hermitage for lunch. The cafe serves À la carte menu and our driver/guide will give each adult F&B voucher worth $35 and child $20 to be used at cafe and any unused part of the voucher will be refunded to you in cash.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NZSI Tours & Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Mount Cook Private Day Tour via Lake Tekapo including Lunch.