- Fantastic photo ops of NZ’s lakes, mountains, and lavender fields
- Delicious lunch at The Hermitage Hotel with a view of Mount Cook
- Spectacular views as you hike to the Tasman Glacier
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 11 people
Departure & Return
Outside the main entrance of the museum.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved so wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Approximately 3 hrs of free time in Mount Cook National Park for lunch, enjoy a scenic walk or your preferred activity. .
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This is a small group day tour (up to 11 people)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY NZSI Tours & Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Though a long day of 12/13 hours, the tour was well worth it, as we experienced spectacular view of the mountains, glacier, lakes of amazing colour, Canterbury plains etc all with comfort and ease." See review