- Save time—see Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki in a day
- Visit local sites off the tourist trail, including the iconic Church of Good Shepherd and Bronze Sheepdog Statue in Lake Tekapo
- Sample award-winning cheese at a local cheese factory in Geraldine
- Admire Lake Pukaki, one of the largest lakes in Mackenzie region, and its stunning alpine scenery
- Avoid visitor lines—entrance to Tekapo Springs is included
- Drive to the summit of Mt. John Observatory
- A perfect choice for nature lovers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Swimming costumes are available on hire.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NZSI Tours & Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands