- Visit the International Antarctic Centre and ride the Hagglund snow mobile on this half-day afternoon tour from Christchurch
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner at the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- See native New Zealand wildlife roam around the reserve
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Christchurch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
After transport from your Christchurch hotel in the afternoon, use your admission ticket to the Snow and Ice Experience and immerse yourself in a likeness of the southernmost continent. After you battle arctic winds and blizzard-like conditions, visit the Penguin Encounter to observe blue penguins — the smallest in the world. Don’t miss an included 20-minute ride on the Hagglund all-terrain snowmobile.
Your tour continues to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, where you’re served a five-course New Zealand–style buffet dinner after free time to explore the farmyard and zoo.
Following your meal, tour the wilderness reserve for a look at kiwis in their natural habitat. Learn about New Zealand’s national bird and observe keas, possums, wallabies, capuchin monkeys, Asian otters, Siamang gibbons, ring-tailed lemurs and more.
Your tour concludes with the return to your Christchurch accommodation in the evening.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Christchurch Snow and Kiwi Tour.