- Discover Maori culture on this night tour from Christchurch
- Visit the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve and see native Kiwi's in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a Maori concert filled with song, dance and the haka!
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Christchurch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
At Ko Tane marae, a makeshift Maori village, watch an entertaining performance consisting of waiata ringa (action songs with a hand display), poi dances and haka (war dances).
After the concert, enjoy the opportunity to observe New Zealand's iconic kiwi bird in its natural habitat. Willowbank Wildlife Reserve is the only privately owned reserve in the world where these endangered native species can be viewed in the open.
Your 2.5-hour experience ends with return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Christchurch Maori Concert and Kiwi Viewing.