Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Maori culture on this night tour from Christchurch
- Visit the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve and see native Kiwi's in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a Maori concert filled with song, dance and the haka!
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Christchurch
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
At Ko Tane marae, a makeshift Maori village, watch an entertaining performance consisting of waiata ringa (action songs with a hand display), poi dances and haka (war dances).
After the concert, enjoy the opportunity to observe New Zealand's iconic kiwi bird in its natural habitat. Willowbank Wildlife Reserve is the only privately owned reserve in the world where these endangered native species can be viewed in the open.
Your 2.5-hour experience ends with return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.