- Christchurch Tramway hop-on hop-off tour
- See the ever-changing city center of Christchurch
- Explore at any of the 17 stops
- Comprehensive tour of the city with live commentary on board
- Kids travel free!
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
The circuit starts at Cathedral Junction and travels through Cathedral Square before passing the Avon River, Re:START Mall, and High Street. From here, the tram rejoins a loop and passes by the Canterbury Museum, Hagley Park, Victoria Square, and New Regent Street. Stops include Punting on the Avon and the Christchurch Botanic Gardens.
Hear live commentary on the sights while you learn about the heritage and changing face of Christchurch. Knowledgeable drivers inform you about the city and its local landmarks along the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are cozy and secure, but please note outside seats are not weatherproof
- Children must be accompanied on the trams at all times by a paying adult. For safety reasons, we allow one adult to supervise up to five children/infants aged 15 years and under
- Folded prams can be accommodated on board the trams
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise in advance if you are in a wheelchair
- OPERATED BY Christchurch Attractions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized