- Half-day Christchurch garden tour
- Visit two public and two private gardens
- See mix of perennial, rose, water features, woodlands, colorful and fragrant plants, shrubs and flowers.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your visit may include Mona Vale, a historic homestead surrounded by 13.5 acres (5.5 hectares) of landscaped gardens abundant with trees, perennials, ponds and fountains. The 52-acre (21-hectare) Christchurch Botanic Gardens, situated alongside the Avon River, showcases tropical plants within gorgeous glass conservatories and a rose garden complete with 250 varieties. If you visit the internationally renowned gardens at the Sanitarium factory in Christchurch, stroll the grounds designed by the city’s founding landscape architect in 1932.
The award-winning private gardens offer a colorful array of fragrant plants, shrubs and flowers among water features and woodlands.
After your tour, your guide returns you to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.