Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience life on the ice at the International Antarctic Center
- Climb aboard Hagglund all terrain vehicle
- Explore the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Opportunity to hand-feed and pet the animals
- See New Zealands military history at the Air Force Museum
- Wander the displays of restored aircraft
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue your tour at the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve and learn about animals both native and introduced to New Zealand. See the national emblem, the endangered kiwi bird, in a natural enclosure, and enjoy the opportunity to feed and pet zoo and farm animals on-site.
The Air Force Museum of New Zealand is your final stop, located just minutes from the city center at Wigram, the RNZAF's original operational base. Use your entrance ticket to check out 28 fully restored aircraft together with newly refurbished static and interactive displays that dramatically tell the story of aviation history.
After your sightseeing, relax with return transport to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.