- Visit five wineries in style when arriving by helicopter
- Wine tastings at the wineries are included
- Learn about North Canterbury wine from your pilot-guide
- Save money on a shared helicopter tour
Departure & Return
Adjacent to the southern end of Christchurch International Airport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Weight limitation applies
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, ID may be required if you look under 25 as per NZ law
- Most travelers can participate
- Smart casual attire recommended
- helicopter will land in hilly paddock at one of the wineries and will require all passengers to walk down to winery
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Garden City Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by North Canterbury Winery Tour by Helicopter from Christchurch.