- See filming locations from the movie Lord of the Rings
- No need to bring food with you—lunch at the Hermitage Hotel is provided
- Convenient round-trip transfers from Christchurch are provided
- Avoid long ticket lines—entry to Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre included
Departure & Return
The distinctive Maossie Tours bus (black Mercedes) will parked and waiting alongside Canterbury Museum, Rolleston Ave Central Christchurch, near the corner of Worcester Blvd. until the scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately especially if you intend going on the Tasman Glacier side trip.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maossie Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands