- Hear live commentary from your pilot during the flight
- See the filming location for Edoras in the LOTR movies
- Stop at the Sir Edmund Hilary Centre
- Get great photo ops and the chance to land in remote destinations
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, ID must be carried
- A minimum of 2 paying passengers per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own care person and a fare paid for them. Pilot may be unable to lift customer.
- Please provide a cell phone number for us to contact you on
- reconfirmation of booking is required 24 hours prior to departure by calling 03 3584360
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If snow is present on the landing site it will be soft and require good mobility to move around
- Please carry any essential medication with you on your flight.
- Please advise pilot of any medical conditions that may require urgent care if you fall ill whilst travelling with us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Garden City Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Aoraki Mount Cook & Lord of the Rings Country.