Explore our promoted experiences
- Five-day coach tour of New Zealand's scenic South Island
- Lunch at Mt. Cook, New Zealand's highest mountain (own expense)
- Cruise on Milford Sound
- Free leisure day in Queenstown
- Spectacular Franz Josef Glacier
- Trip aboard the famous TranzAlpine Express train
- Fully guided tour and commentary
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Christchurch hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After a memorable cruise on Milford Sound, nestled in the UNESCO-listed Fiordland National Park, drive along Haast Pass to Westland National Park, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. The rugged West Coast route takes you past soaring mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the must-see Franz Josef Glacier, where you spend the night with scenic views.
On the final day, travel to the reconstructed gold-rush town of Shantytown. Conclude your South Island tour with a train trip from Greymouth aboard the TranzAlpine Express. The route takes you over the Southern Alps through Arthur's Pass to Christchurch, renowned as one of the world’s top 10 train journeys.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you don’t like long 12 hour bus rides, this is not for you." See review