Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day tour of New Zealand's South Island
- Visit the South Island's must-see sights on narrated coach tours, with time to explore more at your leisure
- Travel through the mighty Southern Alps and visit Mt Cook, the tallest mountain in the country
- Explore the rugged West Coast, with its glacial lakes and historic Gold Rush towns
- See the impressive Franz Josef Glacier
- Ride on the famous TranzAlpine Train from Greymouth back to Christchurch
- Overnight hotel accommodation included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note that this tour is an independent tour and you may be traveling with a different driver/guide and group each day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.