Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a walking food tour of Chicago
- Enjoy six tastings at local eateries
- Stop at some of the city’s iconic locations
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a walking tour, please be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Tours provides substitutions for vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies, but cannot make substitutions for any other food allergies (such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.) or food lifestyles choices (vegan, low-carb, etc.). Due to the fact that all tastings have been prepared in advance (based on information provided to us at the time of bookings) substitutions must be requested in advance with your ticket purchase. Please make a note in your "special request" portion at checkout
- From November 22 until January 1, the Berghoff will be replaced with the Billy Goat Tavern.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour will not be able to accommodate last minute changes
- 3 hour small- group walking food tasting excursion lead by a professional guide
- You'll indulge in 6 of Chicago's quintessential staples while feeding your mind with intriguing and rememberable tidbits along the way
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tastebud Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you find yourself in the Chicago area this tour is a must." See review
- "The stop at the Cultural Center was truly something to see, don't hesitate, do it, its a great tour!" See review
- "Don't miss this tour and hopefully, get Elizabeth as your guide Great personality made it so fun and interesting!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews