Departure & Return
Please enter 900 S Wells Chicago, IL 60607 to your GPS for directions to the boat dock. Go through the parking lot behind the River City condominium building. The parking lot is located across from the soccer field on 9th St and Wells.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour times cannot be changed
- Cruises are on rain or shine
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please arrive 30 min before your cruise time
- Seating is first come first serve. If you have a large group, arrive early
- Child Ticket (3 and under) is for free but needs a registered ticket
- Youth Tickets available on our main ticketing page
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vessel has full bar and restroom
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours and Boats
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chicago Architecture Boat Tour.
- "Well worth the price for beautiful views and a great history about Chicago and it’s architecture!" See review