- Night Segway tour of Chicago’s holiday lights and festivities
- Stop to explore the Christkindlmarket in Daley Plaza
- Cover more ground as you learn about Chicago’s history and sights from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour provides a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Tours depart from our Lakeside office at 300 E Monroe Street, inside the southwest lobby of the Lakeside Parking garage. Take the stairs at the northeast corner of Columbus and Monroe down one level below street level. Look for our orange “Segway Tours” flags and follow the arrow of our Absolutely Chicago Segway Tour signs. Call 312-552-5100 if you have any questions
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you're comfortable with the controls and basic maneuvers, zoom off to admire the festive holiday decorations of downtown Chicago. Watch ice skaters enjoy the free ice rink at Millennium Park under the reflections of the silver bean sculpture. Speed down Michigan Avenue, the city's 'Magnificent Mile' under colorful lights and past twinkling department store window displays.
At Daley Plaza, stop at the German Christkindlmarket, a famous recreation of a German village in winter. Stop by the festive booths that sell bratwurst, apple strudel, mulled wine and traditional handcrafted Christmas ornaments. Sip hot chocolate, hear a choir singing holiday carols and see the city's official Christmas tree in front of the giant Picasso sculpture.
After exploring the market thoroughly, climb back on your Segway and glide back to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
- All riders be at least 12 years of age
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from Vertigo or have a medical condition that causes them to go from standing to falling with no warning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers that suffer from serious medical conditions that would prevent safe operation of the Segway PT
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with a service animal: this is a dangerous activity for an animal
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Chicago Holiday Lights Segway Tour.