- Free admission to Chicago's premier attractions
- Visit the Shedd Aquarium, Skydeck Chicago, and the Field Museum
- Everyone in the family can enjoy the attraction options
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/chicago
- Up to 9 days to visit all the attractions in Chicago
- Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions: Adler Planetarium (TEMPORARILY CLOSED), Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry, 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck
Departure & Return
What To Expect
To obtain your CityPASS, simply download your mobile ticket or print it and present it at each attraction for admission in Chicago. Among the many great landmarks and museums, you can visit as part of your purchase are the Shedd Aquarium, The Field Museum, Skydeck Chicago, plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions: Adler Planetarium (TEMPORARILY CLOSED), Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry, 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck
The CityPASS is a great way to save time and money during your next Chicago trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Mobile tickets are valid for 9 days beginning with first day of use and expire within one year from the date of purchase.
- Travel Guide: Visit citypass.com/guide/chicago for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- OPERATED BY CityPASS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.