Departure & Return
This tour meets in front of Inteligencia, a coffee shop in the Monadnock Building. 55 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60604
Under the Tiffany Dome
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- - This tour goes through the streets of Chicago and is generally wheelchair accessible. However, while we can access the lobbies, please be aware that there are stairs in some of the interior buildings. We will accommodate where elevators are available, please contact us at the moment of the booking for further arrangements.
- Most travelers can participate
- PLEASE NOTE: As of Friday, August 20th, 2021, masks are required in all indoor public settings for everyone 2 years of age and older, regardless of vaccination status in Chicago.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience