- Food tasting and cycling tour in Chicago
- Taste a variety of local and ethnic foods and drinks
- Tour of some of Chicago’s hippest neighborhoods
- All tastings and drinks included
- Helmet and bike provided
Departure & Return
Through the driveway (tunnel) to our entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop to taste a burger and beer at the historic Fulton Market district. Pedal past Google’s headquarters and take in some vibrant street murals on the way to Ukranian Village where you can taste what are arguably the world’s best pierogis. Taste a top-rated taco while you take in some historic 19th-century mansions en route to the hip neighborhood of Wicker Park. Then head on over to the 606 trail, a bike path that follows a disused El line, and then stop at a pub in Bucktown to sample the ‘Chicago handshake,’ made with a local liqueur called Malort.
Your tour ends with a chocolate tasting in Old Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Chicago's West Side Foodie Ride Bike Tour.