- Capture unobstructed views from the open-top, double-decker bus
- Learn about Chicago’s sights and history on this non-stop 75-minute tour
- Live and audio commentary in English
Departure & Return
Please see a Big Bus Representative at 7.30pm from - Navy Pier - 600 E. Grand Ave (Big Bus tent @north end of park) to redeem your voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Find a seat on the top or bottom deck according to your liking, seats are first come, first served. Settle back and keep your camera at the ready for spectacular night shots of the famous Chicago landmarks. Listen to facts and figures about Chicago from an audio guide in English.
Returns to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Big Bus Chicago Night Tour.